What are Seamless Gutters?
Continuous Rain Guttering, Also known as Seamless Guttering “Seamless Gutters”is nationally recognized as the most popular form of guttering. Seventy-five percent of all guttering installed throughout the nation is continuous. Its popularity is easily understood because…
Continuous Rain Guttering, Seamless Guttering, eliminates all unsightly seams:
- Reduces the possibility of leaks
- Baked on enamel finish never needs painting
- Protects the beauty of your home and landscaping
- Formed on the job site for exact measurements
- Most jobs are completed in one day
- Many colors from which to choose from
The purpose of guttering systems is to collect water (rain) from the roofing area and disperse the water away from your home. A faulty guttering system can contribute to damages to Soffit & Fascia, Shingles, Building Foundations, Driveways, Walkways, and Landscaping.